Many years ago I worked for an East Indian Catering Company. I loved learning how to balance the seasoning for dishes and enjoyed drinking Lassi’s and Chai throughout the day. A Lassi was particularly good at soothing the tongue after seasoning a spicy dish! I love combining orange & mango flavours and Rum is my favourite!
Vegan Rum Mango Lassi
- 1 Cup Frozen Mango
- 1 Cup Vanilla Coconut Yogurt
- 3/4 Cup Oat, Rice, or Soy Milk
- 2 Tbsp Orange Juice Concentrate Pulp Free
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cardamom
- 2 ounces Rum
- Add Mango, yogurt, 1/2 C oat milk, and orange juice concentrate to blender or magic bullet. Blend for 2 minutes until mango is well pureed.
- Add remainder 1/4 C of oat milk and rum and blend well.
- Divide between 2 parfait glasses and serve immediately.
- Recipe can be easily increased in quantity for more servings.