A spicy sauce, yummy when served warm over steamed vegetables!
Tahini Miso Sauce
- Medium Size Sauce Pan
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
- 1 Cup Finely minced leeks
- 3/4 Cup Tahini
- 3 Cups Oat or Soy Milk
- 1/4 Cup Grated Ginger
- 4.5 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1/2 Cup Brown Rice Miso
- Finely mince leeks and garlic. Finely grate ginger.
- Sautée all in olive oil until softened
- Pour all into medium size sauce pan.
- Mix corn starch with cold Tahini until smooth. Add lemon juice, and oat or soy milk and corn starch/tahini mixture too sauce pan.
- Simmer on low for 25-30 minutes until all ingredients are cooked and flavours are released and mixture has thickened.
- Remove from stove top and whisk in Brown Rice Miso.
- Serve warm over steamed vegetables.