Here is a dressing that is great for salads, as a vegetable dip or together with hot chicken wings.
Keto Blue Cheese Dressing
- Mini-foodprocessor (or blender)
- ½ cup Mayonaise (I use Hellmann's)
- ½ cup Sour cream or Creme Fraiche (18% fat)
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp minced fresh chives
- 1 tbsp minced parsley leaves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 2.5 oz blue cheese
- Put all of the ingredients, except the cheese, into the mini-foodprocessor and blend until smooth. Remove and put into a small serving bowl. Crumble the cheese over and stir. (Or, blend the cheese into the dressing. My kids don't like the cheese chunks, so I blend half and crumble into the other half for the adults). Put into serving bowl.