Who doesn’t love guacamole?! It’s so easy to make and so satisfying to eat! You can eat this as a dip with vegetables, together with a Chicken Fajita Salad or just alone with a spoon! This recipe makes about 3 cups of Guacamole which is enough for 4 people.
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, including seeds, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 small white onion, cut into quarters
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 large ripe Plum tomato, cut into quarters
- 3 ripe avocados, cut into quarters
- 2 tbsp sour cream or creme fraiche
- Put the Jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, seasalt and cumin into the foodprocessor. Pulse until finely combined.
- Add the tomatoes, avocados and sour cream and pulse until the guacamole is the right degree of "chunkiness" for you. I like it rather chunky!