Greek Salad with Feta
The taste of Greece in a bowl
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ tsp. each of dried oregano, basil, thyme and garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 3 cups crisp or romaine lettuce
- 1 cup sliced cucumber, in halves
- 1 large plum tomato, sliced and halved
- 1 small red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
Whisk all ingredients for the dressing together in a small bowl. Set aside.
Combine all ingredients for the salad in a large bowl.
Toss the salad with the dressing just before serving.