Here my version of the classic Caesar Salad. Leave out the usual croutons and you have the perfect low-carb meal in one bowl of deliciousness!
Chicken Caesar Salad
- Skillet or grill
- Put the chicken breasts in a small plastic bag and pour the marinade over them. Tie a knot in the bag and massage the meat and marinade together until coated. Let rest in the refrigerator for minimum 3 hours (or overnight).
- Chop the romaine lettuce and soak in ice water for 30 minutes. This will make the lettuce really crispy!
- Grill or fry the chicken breasts on medium high heat until they are cooked through, 5-7 minutes on both sides. Remove from heat.
- Drain the lettuce and dry the leaves in a salad spinner or with paper towels. Put the leaves a large salad bowl.
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size strips.
- Toss the salad with the freshly grated parmesan cheese and the Creamy Caesar Dressing. Arrange the chicken strips on top. Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese on the side.