What is life without brownies?! I have made brownies since I was a kid and always loved them! But, I have to fit into my jeans!! Here a version that doesn’t give you a carb overload, so you can enjoy them totally guilt-free!
Keto Low-Carb Brownies
- Double boiler
- 8 inch square baking form
- 10 tbsp. butter
- ¾ cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 cup powdered erythritol (I use Sukrin)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup almond meal or flour
- 1 cup walnuts broken
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line the baking pan with parchment paper (Or…grease the pan if you don't have parchment paper)
- Fill the bottom of a double boiler (or a saucepan) with 2 inches of water. Bring the water to a boil. Combine butter, cocoa powder, erythritol, vanilla and salt with a whisk in the top of the double boiler. (If you don't have a double boiler, use a saucepan with a metal bowl on top.)
- Cook slowly over heat while whisking until the butter is melted and the mixture is glossy.
- Remove from heat and add the eggs one at a time whisking constantly. Add in the almond flour and walnuts, whisking just until blended.
- Pour into the baking pan and bake 20 minutes. The brownies should still be soft in the middle when you take them out of the oven.
- Cool completely on a baking rack and cut into squares. MMMM!